Wednesday, August 31, 2005

*RUMOR* Sizcoz is back!

Sizcoz emailed me today with a little bit of information...or should I say a question. He sent me a patent by Nintendo for the name Triforce. He posed the question why would they need to patent that name? Now if I am correct, Sega and Nintendo worked together on an arcade board for F-Zero in the arcades, and that board was called Triforce. I could be wrong about the details, but I swear there is a Triforce arcade board. Nevertheless, I pulled some information from the document he sent me, check it out for yourself.

Word Mark TRIFORCE

Mark Drawing Code (1) TYPED DRAWING
Serial Number 78146773
Filing Date July 23, 2002
Current Filing Basis 44E
Original Filing Basis 1B;44D;44E
Published for Opposition April 20, 2004
Registration Number 2954619
Registration Date May 24, 2005
Owner (REGISTRANT) Nintendo Co., Ltd. CORPORATION JAPAN 11-1 Hokotate-cho, Kamitoba, Minami-ku Kyoto JAPAN 601-8501
(LAST LISTED OWNER) NINTENDO OF AMERICA INC. CORPORATION WASHINGTON 4820 150TH AVENUE NE REDMOND WASHINGTON 98052
Assignment Recorded ASSIGNMENT RECORDED
Attorney of Record Jerald E. Nagae, Reg. No. 29,418
Priority Date February 15, 2002
Type of Mark TRADEMARK. SERVICE MARK
Register PRINCIPAL
Live/Dead Indicator LIVE

*Make sure to check out the NEW messageboards on the right, and don't forget to post your questions for this week's podcast!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter
Google