Tuesday, August 30, 2005

*RUMOR* Chrono Trigger Revolution Download?


I have been hesitant on posting this story, because I wanted to confirm it first. Seems like there is more and more information being posted proving this true rather then a rumor, but just to be on the safe side I will keep it rumor for now. Apparently there is a quote in the new issue of Nintendo Power concerning this issue. Here is the supposed quote.

"Those chances could be bolstered by the Revolution's "Virtual Console" capabilities as a new audience plays titles like Chrono Trigger, Yoshi's Island and A Link to the Past for the first time."

The article that this quote comes from is supposedly called 2-D or not 2-D, and it appears towards the bottom of page 72. That is a lot of specific information for that to turn out fake. I will do my best to find some proof of this quote, if I come across anything I will post it here. Hopefully my new Nintendo Power will come in the mail tomorrow! Special thanks to MetalDave for breaking the story.

*Make sure to check out the NEW messageboards on the right, and don't forget to post your questions for this week's podcast!*

3 Comments:

Blogger Metaldave said...

I'm pretty sure this is true. Square would be stupid to not let you download this game....for a price.

11:30 PM, August 30, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If this is true...it might mean we have full Square support for Revolution downloads...and potentially other developers.

Chrono Trigger was my favorite RPG ever...I think I beat it 3-4 times with New Game +

7:11 AM, August 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FINAL FANTASY SEVEN!!!!!!

Uh, you just hit G8.

"If you like pina coladas? and gettin caught in the rain...."

3:20 PM, August 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter
Google