Monday, August 29, 2005

Japanese Micro Commercials Galore!

I was holding off on posting this for awhile, but now that the site has a bit more stuff to look at you should check it out. First off its a japanese site, but that shouldn't stop you from enjoying the 7 TV commercials Nintendo has up. All these commercials are about getting the Japanese public excited about the Micro. Even though I can't understand a word they are saying, something about these commercials is making me enjoy them. Definately check them out, click the link below and choose a commercial.

Japanese GameBoy Micro Commercials

*Make sure to check out the NEW messageboards on the right, and don't forget to post your questions for this week's podcast!*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like them. They are simple, yet effective. I always liked the Japanese commercials. They don't really shove the product down your throat. Instead they itrigue you. I think that one guy says something along the lines of, "It's too small for my hands" then everyone laughs. I really like the ones where the controller disappears and becomes the Micro. The dude with the hat speaks like a poet. But it's obvious that I would like the one with the girl the most. Especially when she is singing along with Dr. Mario. Well done, Japan. If I didn't already have a DS, I'd be sold.

8:10 PM, August 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter
Google