Monday, August 29, 2005

How Do You Guys Feel About New Forums?

The messageboards have seen moderate activity, and seem to have been picking up since the first 2 podcasts were put up. Alainmeyer1, mentioned in the past week's podcast, has taken it upon himself to give the Nintendo Now Blogspot a new forum. The look is much cleaner, nicer, and better then anything I did with the forums now. I really REALLY need to hear your input on this topic. How would you guys feel about me getting rid of the new forums and using the one Alainmeyer1 has created for us? Would you mind losing topics you have made, comments you have added, and having to sign up again? This is a very important topic to me, and especially Alainmeyer1 since he took the time to do this. I am looking for a lot of comments here so I can decide what to do...regardless of that thanks to Alainmeyer1 for his dedication to the site, and time spent on creating a wonderful new forum. Leave comments, and let me know...his new forums rest in your hands!

*Make sure to check out the NEW messageboards on the right, and don't forget to post your questions for this week's podcast!*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a phpBB forum, very nice! that one sure looks better and is handier than the old one. I'd welcome switching anytime but of course I will stay with you however you decide =)

12:56 PM, August 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter
Google