Sunday, September 25, 2005

NINTENDO NOW BLOGSPOT PODCAST "THE WEEKEND OF MIYAMOTO!"

Man...what a crazy, amazing, awesome weekend. I wish each and everyone of you guys could have been there with us. I am telling you, this is easily one of the best days ever. We had so much fun, from waiting in line up until we met the man himself...it was all great. We did a little on the spot podcast while we were sitting in line at about 10 at night. We cover everything that happened in the day so far, and let you know what the plan is for tomorrow. This podcast is completely unscripted, and completely unedited...and I think it makes for a great show. While it only clocks in close to 20 mins, we cover ONLY what is going on at the Nintendo World Store while waiting to meet Miyamoto. The show has a TON of surprises, and is definately worth a listen. Be careful, I think one curseword pops up in there! Pictures of the craziness will be up soon, along with a movie! You will not BELIEVE some of the surprises...



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn, I wish I could have been there.

3:47 PM, September 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The guy that was on a power trip, was it that guy with the slicked back hair and pinkish/salmon shirt?

Also, what names are you under for your Nintendo DS? Just wondering since you were at around 100 and I was at 120ish, if we pictochatted or anything.

5:25 PM, September 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

unfortunately we didn't really pictochat. We were going to, but then we went for a walk to use a bathroom in a local fancy hotel, then when we returned I guess it had slipped our minds. I did pop into a pictochat earlier in the evening, and there was one chat room that was so mobbed it took a while to get in, by the time I had finally logged in to see other names I had to shut it off because a certain jerk faced boss wanted to do a podcast... But i'm not naming names. I'm sorry we didn't get to talk to you though. We would have loved to have you on our podcast as well. hopefully next time! Hopefully there WILL be a next time!!

6:17 AM, September 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter
Google