Monday, August 29, 2005

Kevin From ZogDog.com

I have to give a special thanks to Kevin from ZogDog.com. He left a great messageboard post complimenting the most recent podcast. It really is great to hear back from all you guys, the feedback is amazing. Nothing makes us happier then to hear all your kind words. I make special mention of Kevin because I am adding a zogdog.com link on the right hand side. I hope this shows my appreciation for you stopping by and leaving a comment! So make sure to click the link on the right and checkout ZogDog, especially the forums for some great Nintendo discussions!

*Make sure to check out the NEW messageboards on the right! Don't forget to post your questions for this week's podcast!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter
Google