Sunday, July 15, 2007

GoNintendo Podcast Webisode 100

Number 100

Quite possible our worst podcast ever. You may think I am joking, but I'm not! First off, our regular recording laptop is currently sitting at LAX, so we had to find another way to record. The laptop we used didn't cooperate at all. Now we had a very weird sounding show. On top of that, the recording stopped out of nowhere, so we had to pick the show back up at one point. Actually, we had to pick the show back up twice! We stopped the second time just to make sure that we didn't lose anything. Since the voices are so quiet I didn't add music. I didn't want to drown us out! I guess the 100th show did turn out special. It just didn't end up being special in the way that we wanted it to be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter
Google