Monday, September 26, 2005

We made the New York Post!

One of my friends just called to inform me that we were in an article in the New York Post! Like I said below, we were interviewed by a bunch of papers, but I didn't think we would make any of the big ones! Check out the freview of the article I grabbed from the New York Post online edition.

September 26, 2005 -- Hundreds of "Nintendo nerds" invaded Manhattan yesterday to meet the legend who gave birth to the Mario Brothers, Donkey Kong and Zelda.

Shigeru Miyamoto came to Rockefeller Center's Nintendo store to unleash his latest creation: Nintendog, a "pet" that responds to its "owner's" voice.

Kevin Cassidy, of New Jersey, arrived Saturday fashionably dressed in his magic Mario mushroom pants to join the blocks-long line. "It was great to hang out with other nerds," he said.

How cool is that?! I know I gave the interviewer the address to the site..if only she would have mentioned it!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

RawMeat,
Is this you and your crew?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/acarboni/46682315/

3:53 PM, September 26, 2005  
Blogger RawmeatCowboy said...

Yeah, that's us! are those your pics?

4:11 PM, September 26, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, hey, that's Adam Carboni's pics, I was camped next to him! Either he walked up the line to take a pic, or you guys must have been like REALLY close to me, LOL!

6:30 PM, September 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter
Google