Wednesday, September 21, 2005

New GBASP today

Besides the two new colors of GBASP's out today, it appears that the units are actually backlit instead of frontlit. The frontlit screens were what was used in all GBASP's until now. Backlighting makes for a much sharper brighter image. If you haven't picked up a GBA yet, then here is ANOTHER reason to own one. Also, I am on my way out to GameStop, and for some reason I think I may buy a GB Micro. I have been thinkin about it the last couple days, and now I find myself wanting one!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been fighting the urge to buy a micro all week long cause I know the price will just drop in a couple of months. What's $20 bucks though for the goodness that is the Micro.

2:11 PM, September 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter
Google