Saturday, July 30, 2005

So it all begins here

So here it is, the begining of what hopefully becomes the blog to rule ALL blogs...well, blogs that are related to Nintendo anyways... Who knows where it could go from there! This is a blog for all you Nintendo fans that need to be up to date on all news Nintendo. GameCube, we got it, DS, we got it, GBA and Micro, we got it, Revolution...we got that too. Here is how things will go. I will do my best to keep the information on the site as factual as possible. We all know that right now, there are a TON of rumors floating around about the Revolution. I will post any Revolution news I come across, but I will clearly mark the begining of the post with *RUMOR* depending on where the information came from.. Part of the fun of the Revolution right now is getting caught up in all the crazy ideas flying around! Besides Revolution info, you can check out all the breaking news on all other Nintendo platforms. One thing that is extremely important to me is getting you guys, the readers, involved in this blog. I want any and all comments you have on stories that are posted. Anything goes, as long as it doesn't degrade into mindless flame wars that go on for 50 posts. Don't get me wrong...you can have fun, but don't spend one post talking about the news story, and the next ten saying how everyone else sucks. If you guys have any news info, PLEASE email me at rawmeatcowboy@gmail.com with it and I will check it out. If I am going to post any information I get from someone, I will make sure to give you credit when I post. I have a lot of future ideas for the blog, but I want to see how things go for the first month or so. As long as you guys like the blog, enjoy the news, and keep coming back, then there are great things to come. Conetests, games, chats, polls, all that good stuff. Well, I've gone on too much...I hope all you Nintendo fans enjoy this blog for what its striving to be...the number one Nintendo blog FOR and BY Nintendo fans everywhere. Now we're playing with power...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY PEOPLE FROM THE PAST! I COME FROM THE FUTURE! TO THE PAST!

...

GO LAKERS!

-sexydaniboy-

1:57 PM, May 21, 2008  
Anonymous MazKiller said...

Ah... The good days.

4:17 AM, August 06, 2012  
Anonymous Oreanta said...

You're right, RMC.... this really DID evolve into the blog to end all blogs! :D It was nice to come back after hearing the latest podcast!

12:20 PM, August 28, 2012  
Anonymous AutumnalBlake said...

And here we are in 2020!

5:02 PM, May 03, 2020  
Blogger Unknown said...

Damnit AutumnalBlake beat me to it! Guess I'll have to try again in about another 8 years!!

5:10 PM, June 18, 2020  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter
Google